City Tour – Half Day Tour
Take a tour through Cape Town which is fondly known as the ‘mother city’ and lies at the foot of Table Mountain. Join us for a morning or afternoon tour exploring this city with its many historical sites.
Depart: ±8h00 – 09h00 | Return: ±12h30
Depart: ±13h00 – 14h00 | Return: ±17h30
• South African Museum and Company Gardens
• Scenic tour of Parliament, City Hall and Castle of Good Hope
• The Bo-Kaap / Malay Quarter
• Green Market Square • Signal Hill
• Coastal views of Camps Bay & Clifton
• Short diamond factory tour (optional)
* Table Mountain visit – weather permitting
Cable car fee not included
R590 per person sharing
Includes entrance fees.
Excludes cable car fees.