The Winelands – Full or Half Day Tour
The Cape Winelands has a rich cultural history and with its magnificent natural beauty is also known for its world-renowned wines. Experience the hospitality and beauty of Stellenbosch, Franschhoek, Paarl. Join us for a wine tasting with a beautiful backdrop of lush vineyards and gabled Cape Dutch homesteads.
Full Day Tour
Depart: ±08h00 – 09h00 | Return: ±17h30
Paarl, Franschhoek & Stellenbosch
• Drive through Paarl • Enjoy a local wine tasting
• View Nelson Mandela’s former prison (Victor Vester)
• Historical Village • Hugenot Memorial (optional)
• Wine tasting at a Franschhoek vineyard
• Helshoogte mountain pass • Cheetah viewing (optional)
• Buy some of the local wines to take home with you
• Minimum 3 wine tastings
• City tour of Stellenbosch • Dorp Street • De Braak
• Free time to walk in historical town
• Wine tasting at local wine estate
• Cheese tasting
R880 per person sharing
Includes entrance fees.
Excludes lunch and fees to optional visits.
Half Day Tour
Depart: ±8h00 – 09h00 | Return: ±12h30
Depart: ±13h00 – 14h00 | Return: ±17h30
• Enjoy a wine tasting at a Stellenbosch Wine Estate
• City tour of Stellenbosch
• Dorp Street • De Braak
• Cellar tour • Second wine tasting
• Opportunity to buy some of the local wines
R650 per person
Includes entrance fees,
2 wine tastings and 1 cheese tasting.