The Peninsula Tour – Full Day Tour
Depart: ±08h00 – 09h00 Return: ±17h30
The Cape Peninsula – on the Southwestern tip of the African continent – is unquestionably one of the most beautiful places in the world. Long considered the “Gateway to Africa”, Cape Town and its surroundings offer the tourist an almost limitless choice of activities amidst a scenic garden that is without parallel anywhere in the world.
• Clifton and Camps Bay • The Twelve Apostles
• Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
• Chapman’s Peak
• Cape Of Good Hope Nature Reserve
• Cape Point • Cape Of Good Hope
• Penguin Colony (optional)
• Simons Town • Muizenberg
R880 per person sharing
Includes entrance fees.
Excludes lunch and fees to optional visits.